Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Love My Sister

Today I had the rare treat of having lunch with my sister.  I adore my sister, and while I don't see her as much as I would like, we talk almost every day on the phone.


I don't know that we could remain as close as we do without our cell phones.  One of us calls the other almost every day on the way to work.  Some days it doesn't work out to talk, but more often than not we are able to catch one another.  We share quick stories about the kids, husbands, jobs, friends, tv shows, world events (to include the most recent People magazine cover story)...all the random things of day to day life.  We have always found the same things to be hilarious so it's usually a good way to start the day.  I love her, and I love our daily chats.  

No comments:

Post a Comment