Friday, February 18, 2011

I LOVE My Godson, Oliver

Tonight was a real treat...I got to spend the evening with my 10 year old godson, Oliver.  Oliver is the son of my oldest childhood friend, Mary Oliver Humke.  We met in the fourth grade and were inseparable until we went to different high schools.  Through the years we always remained close, and it such an honor to be Oliver's godmother.  Tonight we went to a Stage One production of "Tuck Everlasting" down at the Kentucky Center for the Arts .  Afterwards we went to Graeter's for ice cream and milk shakes.  Oliver is a wonderful young man, and I love spending time with him.  



1 comment:

  1. jill, this is so beautiful... you didn't tell me you have a blog! thank you for being the best godmother in the world. i showed this to oliver and he said, "well mom, i'm more famous than you i guess." am i famous?

    i LOVE you my dear friend,
    mary oliver

    ReplyDelete