Sunday, March 20, 2011

If I'm Scrappin', I'm Smilin'!

This weekend was my spring scrapbooking retreat up at Country Lake.  Anyone who knows me knows that twice I year, once in the spring and once in the fall, I head up to Country Lake Christian Retreat Center  with my church's scrapbook club.  This is our 11th year doing this, and the weekend never disappoints.  I love working on my albums, but I can do that at home.  What I love about the retreat is having two full days and nights just to be creative and hang out with around 40 other women who I have come to adore.  My traditional "table mates" are Katie, Holly and Denise, but Katie and Denise couldn't come this time so I had Holly all to myself.  Katie was able to come up for the day on Saturday which was a nice treat.

Holly...as always, we had lots of laughs this weekend!
So tonight I am tired...stayed up too late two nights in a row, I have laundry left to do and bags to unpack, but somehow I am still refreshed, because I was able to spend the weekend doing something I love so much.

Me + Scrapbooking = Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment