Thursday, January 16, 2014

Birchbox

My sister gave me the greatest gift for Christmas this year...a subscription to Birchbox, which is a monthly delivery of cosmetic, lifestyle and fitness samples. I've seen it online for years but never splurged on it myself. I love make up and fragrance so this is the perfect gift for me. I went online to customize my interests and this tells Birchbox what type of samples I'm most likely to try and buy full size versions of. My January box arrived this week and I felt like a little kid because I was so excited to open my box and see all my miniature samples. They hit the nail on the head and sent me all things I can't wait to try: dry shampoo, yummy smelling body butter, lip and cheek stain and an Under Armour headband. Can't wait to see what comes next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment